Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Bhagwan Ki Pratigya in Hindi & English - भगवान की प्रतिज्ञा

Bhagwan Ki Pratigya in Hindi and English - भगवान की प्रतिज्ञा towards his devotees. The god takes care of his devotee. If you worship him with pure heart and soul , there is no fear for you in the entire world.

God is everywhere and it is no doubt he is the anchor of each and everyone in the universe. Each one who has trust on God feel his presence . On tough time god give us strength.

It is expected to obey the words of God. Also, the god is bounded by some swears. In this post we will tell you the swear or Pratigya of God.

These oaths are simply called "Bhagwan Ki Pratigya".


Bhagwan Ki Pratigya in English  

  • Come too my path ,  I will open all your doors.
  • Spend for me , I will open all the wealth for You.
  • Listen bitter words for me, I will bestow all my blessings.
  • Come close to me , I will take care of you.
  • Discuss about me with people, I will make you priceless.
  • Think about my character , I will give you all the knowledge.
  • Come to me for help, I will cut all your
  • Drop some tears for me , I will fill you with the ocean of Joy.
  • Be something for me, I will spread light of yours everywhere.
  • Follow my path , I will make you ambassador of peace.
  • Sacrifice yourself for me, I will make you diamond.
  • Sing for me , I will keep to away from all the worries of world.
  • Come to my side, I will make all to come to your side.

Bhagwan Ki Pratigya in Hindi

  • मेरे रास्ते  आओ, मैं तुम्हारे सभी दरवाजे खोलूंगा।
  • मेरे लिए खर्च करो, मैं आपके लिए सारी संपत्ति खोलूंगा।
  • मेरे लिए कड़वा शब्द सुनो, मैं अपने सभी आशीर्वाद दूंगा।
  • मेरे पास आओ, मैं तुम्हारा ख्याल रखूंगा।
  • लोगों के साथ मेरे बारे में चर्चा करें, मैं आपको अमूल्य बना दूंगा।
  • मेरे चरित्र के बारे में सोचो, मैं आपको सभी ज्ञान दूंगा।
  • मदद के लिए मेरे पास आओ, मैं तुम्हारा सब बंधन कट कर दूंगा ।
  • मेरे लिए कुछ आँसू  टपकाओ , मैं तुम्हें आनंद के सागर से भर दूंगा।
  • मेरे लिए कुछ बनो, मैं हर जगह तुम्हारी रोशनी फैल दूंगा।
  • मेरे मार्ग का पालन करें, मैं आपको शांति का राजदूत बना दूंगा।
  • मेरे लिए बलिदान करो, मैं आपको हीरा बना दूंगा।
  • मेरे लिए गाओ, मैं दुनिया की सभी चिंताओं से दूर रहूंगा।
  • मेरी तरफ आओ, मैं सबको आपके पक्ष में कर दूंगा।
Hope you like this article Bhagwan Ki Pratigya in Hindi & English - भगवान की प्रतिज्ञा , please share on your social profiles. Thanks for visiting our Blog DigitalSafalta.